What Is XOLAIR?
XOLAIR is for patients aged 6 years and older with moderate to severe persistent Allergic Asthma who are uncontrolled on inhaled corticosteroids (ICS). 1
- XOLAIR is the only FDA-approved biologic drug specifically designed to treat Allergic Asthma
- Prescribed for over 250,000 patients with allergic asthma 10
Find out more about when to consider XOLAIR for Allergic Asthma.
Patients with moderate to severe asthma 1:
- Uncontrolled on ICS
- With sensitivity to a perennial aeroallergen (eg, dust mites, pet dander, cockroach debris)
- Aged ≥6 years
Patients aged 6 to <12 years 1:
- Total IgE level of ≥30 to 1300 IU/mL
- Body weight of 44 to 330 pounds
Patients aged ≥12 years 1:
- Total IgE level of ≥30 to 700 IU/mL
- Body weight of 66 to 330 pounds
Dosing is based on a combination of age, IgE level, and body weight. Please see dosing tables in the full Prescribing Information. 1