What Is XOLAIR?
XOLAIR is for patients aged 6 years and older with moderate to severe persistent Allergic Asthma who are uncontrolled on inhaled corticosteroids (ICS). 1
- XOLAIR is the only FDA-approved biologic drug specifically designed to treat Allergic Asthma
- More than 200,000 patients 12 years of age and older have been prescribed XOLAIR since approved in 2003 (based on US data) 10
Find out more about when to consider XOLAIR for Allergic Asthma.
Patients with moderate to severe asthma 1:
- Uncontrolled on ICS
- With sensitivity to a perennial aeroallergen (eg, dust mites, pet dander, cockroach debris)
- Aged ≥6 years
Patients aged 6 to <12 years 1:
- Total IgE level of ≥30 to 1300 IU/mL
- Body weight of 44 to 330 pounds
Patients aged ≥12 years 1:
- Total IgE level of ≥30 to 700 IU/mL
- Body weight of 66 to 330 pounds